Handi Gola Kabab
- Mince ½ kg (double machined)
- Chickpeas 2 tbsp (grinded)
- Desiccated coconut 2 tbsp (roasted and grinded)
- Piper cubeba or kabab chini ½ tsp (grinded)
- Black cumin seed ½ tsp
- Brown onion 2 tbsp (heaped)
- Raw onion 1 (grated)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp (heaped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Raw papaya 1 tsp
- Coriander powder ½ tsp (heaped)
- Cumin 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Oil ½ cup
- Grind together chickpeas, coconut, piper cubeba and black cumin seeds in chopper.
- Add mince with brown onion, raw onion, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, all spice, raw papaya, coriander powder and cumin chopperized well till smooth.
- Make equal size of kababs, give gola kabab shape, small and oblong.
- Heat oil in a handi, keep putting the kabab in handi, cover and cook on low flame for 15 minutes till done.
- Serve garnish with onion rings, tomato rings and mint leaves.