Masala Mornings

Masala Mornings
Shireen Anwar

Tuesday 4 December 2012

How To Make BBQ Chicken Seekh Kabab

BBQ Chicken Seekh Kabab

BBQ Chicken Seekh Kabab
18-20 Minutes
3-4 Person
Learn how to make deliciously tender Seekh Kabab its very soft and tasty.

Recipe Ingredients
  • 2 cups boneless chicken
  • 1 medium onion
  • 3 large cloves of garlic
  • a slice bread
  • 1tbspoon of dried coriander
  • 1tbspoon of cumin seeds
  • 1tbspoon of Chinese salt
  • 1 tbspoon of baking powder
  • 3 dried red chillies
  • 1 tbsp korrma masala
  • 2 tbsp of powder coriander
  • 1 tsp salt
  • oil for frying
  • coal for BBQ smell
Recipe Method
  1. Chop all the ingredients and mix well.
  2. Divide into 8 parts, shape the kebabs on a shashlik stick and shallow fry on a medium flame.
  3. Heat the coal and give BBQ effect once kebabs are ready


3 comments:


  1. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.
    Order Online Food Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    barbecue natural gas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of your recipes and try your cooking recipes very frequently because cooking is my passion and I always love to try yummy food recipes, recently I tried shish taouk kebab turkish food recipe and would appreciate if you share your recipe

    ReplyDelete